Wednesday, July 26, 2006








Hi, everyone,
We haven't written in awhile, but we are really enjoying reading everyone else's posts and comments. Hope everyone is doing well! We are looking forward to seeing Lindsey and the kids while they are in Arkansas. I wanted to post some more pics of Will. He is talking so much, and he is such a funny kid. I love being at home with him almost everyday. He entertains me! And, he definitely loves his Daddy! Enjoy the pics! Love, Hannah & Brandon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! Will is so cute. The one of him and Hannah is adorable. He is really growing up and looking like a little boy. I love it when they make that transition. I know you enjoy being with him everyday. You can really tell he loves his daddy. Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

The picture of the 4 generations is really good. I will print that out for Granny. She will enjoy that. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

They are all adorable, but the second one has got to be my favorite! That's such a good one of both of you! Glad to hear ya'll are doing well, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics and look forward to seein' you guys soon!