
Just thought I would share a funny picture of "sister" (as Harrison calls her). She just got her first tooth and the second is trying to push through. Needless to say, she's been the drool queen! I will post some more pictures on the other website we use and will send the link to everyone. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Keith
6 comments:
I can't wait to see the little cutie pie!!
I can't believe she has already cut her 1st tooth - Rauly is such a slow poke!!
I almost forgot - we'd love to check out your blog! We've had so much fun updating ours and love to look at others - can't wait to see more pics of Elizabeth Anne!
This is so cute! She has that "did I say I wanted my picture taken??" look on her face that a lot of us get.....I can't wait to see her in person!
We are so looking forward to meeting Miss Elizabeth Anne in August! We here she is such a good baby!
Of course I am biased, but she is a good baby and the sweetest little girl a daddy could stand. I have really bonded with her in the last couple of weeks. She just looks at me from across the room and smiles - I melt! What they say about daddy's little girl may be true! Thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment