Okay, the only reason I'm posting this is so that I could say I wrote the 100th post for the Siegel Family Blog!!!! (if I had confetti, I'd toss it in the air right now). Are we good bloggers or what? Let's all take a moment to wander back down Memory Lane and peruse the last 99 posts. Yes, I remember it all so well....the potty training discussion....the day Kim FINALLY joined us....the Phantom Commenter who began randomly striking our posts, violating the sanctity of our blog.....eating circus peanuts with Pa.....good times, good times. :-)
Hope you're all having a good week! Love, Jenny
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I second Teresa's vote! By the way Jenny - do you receive some sort of secret "blog starter" information?....how did you know it was the 100th blog?!!
Jenny, thanks again for starting such a wonderful way to keep in touch. I love checking the blog first thing in the morning and am disappointed when there is no new post. This has been a wonderful tool to keep our family connected. I am anxious to hear about your new apartment. Let me know where it is at. Have a great week. Love ya!
I love the Phantom Commenter...his observations are really funny..."I read a good book once!" He sounds so proud of himself. Probably a disgruntled member of a rival mafia family, right Kim? I can't believe our blog is already 100 posts old *tear*, it's grown up so fast!
Post a Comment