Monday, February 12, 2007

For the Lost fans.....

Just had to share this--we just got this email here at work:

"This Thursday, Jean Rahner’s guest on her long running WFCF program “Kaleidoscope” will be Michael Emerson. Mr. Emerson is one of the stars of the ABC program “Lost”. He will discuss his acting career, his time at Flagler College as a teacher and what is coming up on future episodes of “Lost”. The program airs on Thursday, February 15th, at 3pm and Sunday morning, February 18th, at 8am. Only on WFCF…88five FM…Flagler College Radio…Radio with a Reason”!"

I wasn't sure who Michael Emerson was, so I just looked him up....it's Henry Gale/Ben Whatever-his-name is!! Ahhh! It actually gave me chills to think that he taught here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! Hey, we were over at some friends' house this weekend and they mentioned they saw some interview with one of the directors of Lost. The director said each of the characters, although physically lost on the island were also "lost" in their own lives - meaning their personal life is a mess. Once they are able to resolve the mess in their life, they can leave the island - as Michael and Walt did. This may have been obvious to everyone else, but it was an eye-opener for me. Just thought I'd share that.

Lindsey Eason said...

Michael and Walt left the island for good?! Wow - see, I hadn't even realized that...guess I just thought they were floating around somewhere near the island and would re-appear soon.
Jenny -that is SO cool that "Ben" worked for Flagler,...have you found out what it was he taught?...I'm assuming acting/drama?!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that "Ben" taught at your school. His character gives me the creeps, even when he is lying on an operating table with his back cut open. I am anxious to find out more about him. Thanks for sharing