Just wanted to post the final arrangements for tomorrow's meeting of the LLC....
We'll meet around 4:00 at my place -- I think everyone knows how to get there, but call me at (904)540-2899 if you need directions. I'm in apartment #28106.
All you need to bring (unless I've talked to you about bringing something else) is your Big Salad ingredient! If everyone wants to leave a comment saying what they're bringing, we can make sure there are no duplicates.
Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!!
Love,
Jenny
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jenny, Granny and I are bringing cukes, strawberries, kiwi, & chopped pecans. Let me know if there is anything else. I didn't know about drinks. Let me know about that. If you need any paper goods, I have paper plates and the Solo cups. Looking forward to being ya'll!!
That should say "with ya'll". I must learn to preview before I publish.
I'll be bringing croutons, tomatoes, ranch and ceaser dressing. Rauly and I can't wait!!
I think Mom is bringing a sweet tea--is that right, Mom? I'll pick up some 2-liters, too. I think I'm okay on everything else, but I'll let y'all know if I need you to bring anything else....
See you tomorrow!
Love,
Jenny
Maddie and I are going to bring cheese, if that is okay. If there is anything else, just let me know.
Post a Comment