Thursday, February 22, 2007


I was hoping to post this earlier, but didn't have the picture at work to upload. One year ago today, we were introduced to the sweetest little girl. God has truly been good to Erin and me with the children he has given to us. They have been such a blessing to us! Thank for all of the comments on the previous post. One of these days, she can look back and read them. We love you all!

Keith and Erin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God has blessed us all. Happy birthday sweetie. I love you. Pepaw

Anonymous said...

What an adorale picture! It makes me miss her so much more! Give her lots of sugar from her Aunt Rissa!

Anonymous said...

Okay just when I think she can't get any CUTER, you go and send a picture like that!!!

Happy Birthday sweetie pie! I'll see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

That just makes me want to jump in my car and head for B'ham. Just can't wait to see ya'll next weekend. Sometimes I feel so guilty that God has blessed my life so abundantly. We have such an amazing family!! See ya'll soon.

Lindsey Eason said...

What an adorable picture - she's such a cute little girl!!