Okay, guys. It looks as though we have to sign in under a new name. I emailed Jenny this morning about my computer prompting me to update our blog. I didn't want to make any changes without Jenny. Jenny went online and updated our blog.
When you first come to the blogger.com homepage, you used to be able to blog in under "Old Blogger" using your blogger account (grannyandpasiegel). Now, you login in under "New Blogger" using a google account. The user name for our blog is now
grannyandpasiegel@gmail.com. Our password did not change.
I don't know if this affects everyone, we just wanted to let everyone know.
THANKS JENNY!
Melissa
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks Missy for getting that done and thanks to Jenny for doing it (that made absolutely no sense), but I was going to comment last night and I ran into the same thing and I course I didn't know what to do. Maybe now we will see some activity.
That should have said "of course". Sorry.
The whole google update thing is kind of annoying. I did it on my blog a few months ago and I've found it makes it much harder to leave comments. Oh well!
Post a Comment