"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" wishes to Linda!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! Looking forward to being with ya'll tomorrow.
Love, Nancy
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
6 comments:
Happy birthday Linda!! Shepherd has been singing Happy b-day all morning and is very excited to see you this afternoon so he can sing to you in person!! :) I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Birthday, Aunt Linda! I hope you have a very special day. You're a very special aunt and we love you very much!
Happy Birthday Linda! Hope you have a good day.
Love, Larry and Teresa
Happy Birthday Aunt Linda!! I hope you have a wonderful day. What a great present to have Shep and Rauly so close by! I love you very much!
Happy Bithday Aunt Linda! We hope you have a wonderful day. We love you!
Happy birthday mom! Looking forward to spending the evening with you!
Love, Chad
Post a Comment