Monday, April 02, 2007

All family is invited to our house this Sunday for Easter/Alec's Birthday Party. I was talking to Mom and we thought it would be nice to have it at our house. Same thing we do at Granny's every year, only here instead. The kids can hunt Easter eggs, play, swim (weather permitting), and celebrate Alec's birthday. Mom is providing the meat, I am providing dessert. Get with Mom on what the menu is. We are keeping it simple. Hope everyone can come!!! Kim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, had to delete that! I am actually bringing sweet potato casserole and Easter cookies.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Alec.
Larry & Teresa

Lindsey Eason said...

Sunday sounds fantastic! Can't wait to wish Alec happy b-day in person and hear more about you guys trip - those hats are hideous but make for a great picture!! :) And what a star Earl is...he must've felt pretty cool to have the coach call and request for ya'll to cut your trip short just so that he could help their team!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, Kim--I'm really looking forward to it!!