Happy Easter!! Thx again to Earl and Kim for hosting such a fun get together and thanks to all the women who helped to prepare the delicious food!! We missed everyone who couldn't be there!! Hope you all enjoy the pictures...
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Sorry guys,...not sure why the slide show doesn't fit...I am pretty sure that it is the size I always use. Oh well!
(That was Lindsey by the way who wrote that...)
Lindsey, you sure are johnny on the spot. We just got home and I couldn't believe you already had pictures on the blog. Sure enjoyed being with everybody. Shepherd and Rauly just get cuter and cuter. Have a great week!!
Nancy - both the kids were asleep when we got home,...I have learned to take advantage of the time I have to get things done, which is why I came in, sat down in front of the computer and got it done!! :) Thx for the compliments on my kiddo's - they LOVE getting together with all of ya'll...it's always such a treat to see the other kids in the family!
Those are great, Lindsey! It was so good to be with everyone--hope all the Siegels we weren't able to see today had a wonderful Easter!
Thanks again, Kim and Earl, for hosting everyone!
Love,
Jenny
Kim and Earl, thanks for hosting our Easter dinner and egg hunt for the kids. As usual, it was a lot of fun and the food was great. Thanks to everyone for the dishes you brought. Hope everyone has a great week.
Thanks, Kim and Earl for having us all in your home....we enjoyed being with everyone and the kids had so much fun....Lindsey, thanks for the pics....hope everyone has a good week!
Great slide show! (makes me homesick!). Looks and sounds like everyone had a great time. We sure miss everyone and can't wait to see you soon. We love you all!
Post a Comment