Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
5 comments:
Gorgeous pics! I can't wait to see more!
The pictures are just beautiful! And to think that God just spoke all that into existence. WOW! Thanks for sharing. Look forward to seeing more.
The pics are great! I hope we get to go to Europe one day! Glad y'all had a good time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Love, Hannah
Wow - I've seen those pics 3 times now and just can't get tired of the view!! I'm SOO glad you guys got to make that trip!!
Linda, those pictures are so amazing. Blaine has said he thinks Switzerland is going to be his favorite place to visit this summer.
Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Teresa
Post a Comment