Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm a little late on this, but just wanted to wish our blog a
Happy 1st Birthday!
*confetti and cheers*
Congratulations to all of us, because most blogs would've crashed and burned by now--ours is still going strong! I say that on this special occasion we should all take a break from work to revisit some of our favorite entries and reflect upon some Siegel Family Blog memories.... :-)
Happy Easter to everyone!!!
Love,
Jenny

4 comments:

The Siegel Family said...

Thanks Again to Jenny and all those who participated in the blog.
It has been great.
Larry

Lindsey Eason said...

Ya' gotta' be kiddin' me...it's been a whole year?! That went by really fast!!

Anonymous said...

What an accomplishment! Thanks Jenny for getting us all "together". I always look forward to reading the blog first thing in the morning. It has been a wonderful way to keep us all connected!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenny for starting our blog. I did not realize it had been one year! It has been so much fun and and such a good way to keep in touch. I don't know if I could pick one thing that is my favorite because every comment has been encouraging and the pictures have been so enjoyable. I am like Melissa and check it first thing in the morning. Thanks again!! Love ya!