"A son....thinking about the boy he was makes you feel a little sentimental....thinking about the man he's become makes you feel more than a little proud."HAPPY BIRTHDAY from your mom and dad....we love you!
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
7 comments:
Happy birthday, Chad! How did a little brother as ANNOYING as you were grow up to be such a great guy?? ;-) I love you and couldn't be more proud of you.
Love,
Jenny
Happy Birthday,Chad! Hope you have a great day.
Love,
Larry and Teresa
Wow - all I could see when I was looking at that pic is how much Rauly looks like Chad!!! Crazy!! Chad's asleep right now but I know this post will make his day - thanks Dennis and Linda and we're looking forward to seeing you guys in a few hours!
Chad - I love you and couldn't be more proud of you...how thankful I am to have you as my husband and I hope you have a very happy b-day!!
Happy Birthday Chad! I agree with what Jenny wrote...although I never saw you as annoying, just a really cool older cousin! I hope you are having a wonderful day and I am proud of you!
Happy Birthday, Chad. You certainly have grown up to be a great guy. I can't imagine what Jenny is talking about! (ha ha) Hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Chad! I don't know what everyone means with this "annoying brother" talk. You and sure don't fall into that category (he he!). Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you guys soon!
Keith
Happy Birthday, Chad! Hope you had a great day!
Love, Brandon, Hannah, and Will
Post a Comment