
Sports Illustrated
Congrats to all the Gator Fans!!!
There is another reason to get a copy of this issue! You might find a familiar face in a photo. So rush out to your local newstand and get the latest issue of "Sports Illustrated"!!
Go LRCH Tigers!!!
6 comments:
Well, I just checked the shelf here at the Library, and we still don't have the new issue of SI--I'll be looking for it, though!
Jenny
Waiting here at Ridgeview also....
Guess I'm the winner! What a great article on LRCHS's 50th anniversary....and I picked out my brother's picture on page 68! Congratulations!
Well, since we don't get SI I went online and looked at the article about LRCH. Very good article and I also was able to pick out the familiar face. Congratulations on making SI!! Have a great week!
I finally found our copy buried on someone else's desk--what a neat article! Congratulations to our family celebrity. :-) And, Uncle Larry, we're all proud of you for all that you've done with the LRCH football team--I read that your team has the 2nd most state football titles of any school in the country--that's amazing!
Linda had the copy at her house tonight so I got to read the article and see Larry's pic in SI - very cool!! And what great info,...go figure - I was born and raised in LR and had no idea all that went on. Very interesting!!
Post a Comment