Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Hello, everyone,

Happy Easter! This past Sunday, we went to Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs, AR. Even though we went during Will's nap time, Brandon was still able to get a few good shots of him. He is growing so fast and talking so much! Enjoy the picture. We love and miss all of you!

Love, Hannah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will sure is a good looking boy! I hope the weather has been nice in AR. The pollen is about to kill us here in Birmingham! We hope you guys have a great Easter weekend.

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so much like Brandon....
Thanks for sharing the picture, Hannah--it's so cute! Hope you all have a good Easter!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm with Jenny. He is looking so much like Brandon. I can't believe how much older he looks. He has changed so much just since the last picture you posted. Thanks for sharing and we hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. Hope to see ya'll sometime this summer.

Lindsey Eason said...

I remember you saying ya'll were going to try to get out there - glad you got some good pictures - Will is really a very handsome little boy...looking more and more like a little man!! Hope you all are doing good in AR!!

Anonymous said...

Will is such a cutie! I can't believe how much he has grown. I hope you guys have a great Easter! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young fella! Happy Easter to you all....thanks, Hannah, for sharing the picture!