Thursday, April 26, 2007

Congratulations to Jared for receiving an excellent rating on his solo saxophone performance. He was 1 of 6 in his band of about 40 who received this rating and did it with a 104 degree temperature. Good job, Jared. I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work. Love, Nana

4 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Wow - I didn't realize he played the Sax...very cool!!! Great job Jared!

Mindy said...

Nice job Jareby! I'm proud of you! With Earl's drums, Alec's guitar and your sax you could start a pretty jammin band!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jared!! I remember how hard it was to play solos, and I never did it with a 104 degree temperature! That's a big accomplishment. I'm proud of you!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jared! Hope you are feeling better now....I don't know how you could muster up enough breath to play a sax with a high temp like that....shows lots of determination. Love, Aunt Linda