Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A very happy birthday to Lindsey and Hannah! I know I speak for everyone when I say that you two have been such a blessing to our family--I'm so thankful God blessed Chad and Brandon with such wonderful wives! Hope you two have a great day--
Love,
Jenny

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Double "Happy Birthday" wishes to you both. We truly have been blessed to have you in our family and hope you both have a wonderful day! Hannah, the pictures of Will you sent to Granny were so cute. I especially liked the one where it looked like he was sitting on a rock. The expression on his face was priceless! Enjoy your day!!

Lindsey Eason said...

Happy b-day Hannah! Hope you have a great day! (Thx Jenny and Nancy for your sweet comments!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Lindsey and Hannah! We are so blessed to have you both in our family. Love, Dennis and Linda

Anonymous said...

Brandon and Chad have chosen Godly women to be their wives and mothers to their children. What a blessing as a parent and grandparent! Thank you Hannah and Lindsey for being the wonderful young ladies you are! Have a Happy Birthday!!!
Love,
Teresa & Larry

Mindy said...

Happy birthday chicas! I hope you both have a wonderful day! You both are a great addition to our family!

Love,
Mindy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ladies!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes. I am blessed to be a part of the Siegel clan! Lindsey, I hope you have a great day! Brandon and I got to have a date night last Friday night, and we had a great time. Will spent the night with Mimi and Grandpa. We will heading to their house tonight for a birthday meal.
Love, Hannah