Trip to the zoo!
Today was spent at the Jax zoo - what a fun day!! Shepherd wore his alligator shirt, Harrison wore his snakes shirt and Rauly wore her Elephant outfit. Jared and Harrison got to ride the camel together, and the kids loved the train ride and the water park! Harrison and Shepherd even had a close encounter with a monkey before we left - it was really cute!! Afterwards, we headed to the St.John's Town Center for some Sticky Fingerz. We all wished that Will, Alec and Earl could've been there - maybe next time!!!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Lindsey, you are absolutely amazing! A fun filled day at the zoo and you still had the energy to post the pictures. Thanks for meeting us and being our tour guide. We had a blast! Have a great weekend.
Gee, wish I could have been there! Looks like more fun than sorting through junk and stuff for hours and hours....thanks for sharing the pictures. Glad Shep and Rauly got to spend a little time with Harrison and Elizabeth Anne before returning home tomorrow. Nancy, have a safe trip to Birmingham and back.
Nancy - Thank YOU for letting us come along and for the dinner at Sticky Fingers! On the way home today, we were listening to Veggie Tales and Shep looked out the window and said "This has been a great day!". :) Have a safe trip tomorrow!
Linda, I wish you could've come too! Looking forward to seeing all the "goodies" you guys have for the garage sale on Saturday!
The pictures are great! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks for posting, Lindsey! And Nana, thanks for taking the kids this week. I know they have had a wonderful time. Erin and I are looking forward to seeing them (and you and Mindy!) this afternoon! We love you all!
Lindsey,
What great pictures! I wish that I could have gone. I am so glad that the kids got to spend time with Rauley, Shepherd, Harrison and Elizabeth. They both talked about each of them last night sharing all the cute things they did!
Maybe soon, we can plan a day trip with all the kids!
These are so cute! Looks like a lot of fun--wish I could've been there.
Nancy and Mindy, have a safe trip to Birmingham!
Post a Comment