Friday, May 04, 2007

Hey guys! Here's a list of what I have everyone bringing so far...

Jenny - Chips, Dip and Salad?
Granny - Her yummy green dessert (haha - I have NO clue what it's called!)
Nancy - Paper products, baked beans and the fixin's (lettuce, onion, tomato and cheese)
Linda - Drinks (and your bucket!) :)
Myself - Meat, buns, cake and homeade icecream
Kim and/or Missy- Could you bring ice and condiments (mustard, mayo)?

Missy and Kim - make sure and bring the kiddo's swimsuits! We're bringing a slip-n-slide, a fun sprinkler, Rauly's baby pool and we'll also have a few footballs,ect.

Lookin' forward to visiting with all of ya'll!!
-Lindsey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, Lindsey.

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, I believe Granny's dessert is called "green stuff" (that makes me home sick!). I'm sure there's a more, official name for it, but we would never conform to it. We hate it that we won't be there to see everyone. We are plaoong to be down there around Memorial Day weekend, so hopefully we can all get together - I think there's a reunion that weekend. I hope everyone has a great time next Sunday. The four of us are planning a little getaway to Destin to celebrate Mother's Day so at least we all be in the same state.

We love you guys!
Keith

Anonymous said...

I was just now thumbing through a new southern cookbook and ran across Granny's recipe and it IS known as Green Stuff....the caption over the recipe says Watergate Salad (also known as Green Stuff). Good call, Keith!