Happy Birthday wishes go to Mindy today!! You are a joy in our lives and we know that God has a special plan for your life. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Love, Mom and Dad
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
8 comments:
Happy birthday, Mindy!! I'm so glad that you are not just my cousin but also my friend--you are such a blessing to me! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Love,
Jenny
Happy sweet 17 (I remembered you turned 16 last year!) We can't wait to see you this weekend! Have a great day (Mom told me you were off today!). We love you!
Happy Birthday, Mindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Wonkie!
Happy Birthday Mindy!!! You are such a sweetie!!
Love,
Larry & Teresa
Happy Birthday Mindy!!!
Hey, Mindy....Happy Birthday to you! What a wonderful blessing you are to all our family. We love you and couldn't be prouder of the young woman you are. Love, Aunt Linda and Uncle Dennis
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Love you all!
Happy Birthday, Mindy! We hope you have had a great day!
Love,
Brandon, Hannah, and Will
Post a Comment