I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!! I just read Nancy's post and I really appreciated what she had to say - words of wisdom for all parents!! :) Here's some pics of our day today...thanks again to everyone who came and helped put it together! Thanks also to everyone for helping Shep to have a fun birthday party!! He talked about his new toys the entire way back home and as soon as we walked in we immediately had to start taking everything out - he wasn't about to wait any longer! :) Hope to see you all soon!!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
A big thanks to Chad and Lindsey for planning the get together yesterday and for bringing the grill and all the water toys. The food was great! We missed those who could not be there. Look forward to being together again soon. Everyone have a great week!!
What a great day it was! Thanks for all the planning and preparation you both did....it couldn't have been nicer. We missed those who couldn't be there....looking forward to the reunion in a couple of weeks. What a busy month!
Sunday was such a good day--we're so blessed to have so many good, Godly mothers in our family! Thanks, Chad and Lindsey, for getting everything together--I could tell Shepherd had such a good time at his birthday party!
After we have days like this, I always think about how neat it is to see how Earl and Alec (and Jared and Madison, when they're there!) play with and entertain Shep and Rauly--they are always so kind and patient, and I know Shepherd and Rauly will be blessed by growing up with such fun older cousins to look up to, just like I was!
Post a Comment