Saturday, May 19, 2007

Today is OFFICIALLY Shep's birthday. Happy #3 Birthday to You!! What a sweet blessing you are....thank you God for this day when you brought that special little boy into this world....we love you, Memaw and Pepaw

6 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Thanks for a great day at the zoo Dennis and Linda - Shepherd had a great time and as soon as he woke up from his nap, he wanted to eat some b-day cake and talk about the camel, giraffe and elephants he saw!! :) He had a wonderful 3rd b-day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Shepherd. You truly are a very special boy. So glad that you had fun at the zoo. Hope that we can get together when Harrison and Elizabeth Anne are here. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Shepherd. I hope you had a great birthday!

Love,
Melissa and Maddie

Mindy said...

A little late, but happy happy birthday Shep! You are such a sweet little boy! I hope you had a wonderful time and have fun playing with all of your new presents!

Love,
Mindy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Shepherd!! I had so much fun with you at the zoo, and I was so proud of you for riding that huge camel!!
I love you!
Aunt Jenny

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Shepherd!

Love, Will