Sunday, May 27, 2007
This is for everyone who needs directions to David and Melissa's. I am going to give them starting at Jenny's apartment. When you come out of Jenny's complex take a right on 312 and go to the first traffic light which is A1A, turn left and you will go quite a ways ( I am no good at estimating mileage), you will pass Anastatia Baptist Church, the Alligator Farm and then begin to look for Arredondo Road ( it will be between the St. Augustine Inn and a service station, turn right on Arredondo. You will go through 2 stop signs and look for Montrano, turn right on Montrano and go to D'Allyon, turn left and their house is 4th on left. White block house (#8). Her number is 904-824-6823 if you need help. Sorry this is so late, I forgot about it last night. See you later. Nancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment