Okay. Here's the plan. Next Sunday at our house around 3:00. Since the reunion is on Saturday, I thought we keep it real simple and light. I think we will just have sub sandwiches with chips and beans.
Here is a list so far:
Stuff for subs - Me
Baked Beans - Kim
Baked Ham Sandwiches? - Mom (Nancy)
Chips
Dip
Dessert (something simple)
Drinks (Tea? Lemonade? I have plenty of softdrinks.)
Anything else anyone can think of.
Bring/Wear bathing suits. I have sunscreen for the kids, just bring floaties if you have them. Oh, if someone could bring some chairs. I figured there are 23 people (including kids) and I have 14 outside chairs, so we just need a few more. Not everyone has to eat outside, if they would rather eat inside. I think that is all, if anyone has any other ideas, please don't hesitate. We are open to anything!
Looking forward to it!
Melissa
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Melissa, sounds like a plan to me. I have 5 of the sport chairs like we take to ball games I will bring. The menu sounds great. I have paper goods left from last Sunday that we can use if you need them. I will have to get forks because I THREW THEM AWAY!!!(a little inside joke) but let me know about the cups and napkins. It will be fun!! Don't forget we want to try and take some pictures at the park.
Sounds good, Melissa! I'll bring some cookies and a drink. I'm looking forward to it!!
How does Aunt Edie's lemon cheesecake sound? It's a good summer dessert because it's so light. I will bring that and chips.
Whoa, Mindy, that sounds amazing. Bring the recipe!
I have a great recipe for dip that can be brought in a crockpot and I'll bring plenty for everyone. I saw that Mindy said she'd bring chips but if we need to bring some too we can do that!! Just let us know!!
Post a Comment