Hey, everyone. I wanted to throw something out there to get everyone's opinion. As we all know, Granny's birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. David and I have been wanting to have a cookout at our house. We thought about next weekend because Keith and Erin will be in town.
I know that next Saturday is the reunion, but we wanted to have something with just us. It looks like Keith and Erin will be in town only for the weekend so here are a couple of options. We can have a cookout on Sunday afternoon or Monday afternoon or we can wait until the next weekend. I guess what I am trying to do is to try and get a schedule that fits the most people. So if everybody could just look at those dates and let me know or give me some new dates.
It will be simple so we won't have to do much. I figured we could swim and the kids could play outside (and swim too). We have a volleybally net for the pool so maybe us big kids could get a game going on. (no, Mindy and Jenny, we cannot invite Matt with his mad volleyball skills! Ha. Ha.)
If everyone will just let me know, then I can get something planned.
Have a great day!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Okay, that was from Melissa. Sorry, I forgot to type my name!
Sounds good, Melissa! Either day is fine with me--Monday might be good, if everyone is off work, so that we can give our food from Saturday a little time to digest... :-)
But the next weekend works for me, too...so, basically, I'll be there whenever you decide to have it.
I have to work at the all-exciting Blue Crab both afternoons so it really doesn't matter to me. I will just come on over after I am done. I am thinking that we will close down our booth a little early on whatever day we decide on!
And I'm really offended that you're not inviting Matt, it's no wonder he doesn't speak to you at church. ALSO, this is not to be confused with the birthday fiesta, right? :)
Hey guys! Sunday will work best for us since we are leaving on Monday (most likely). We're looking forward to it!
Matt and birthday fiesta - there's a story to tell, I'm sure.
Keith
Melissa, Sunday afternoon is fine with us. We can do the birthday celebration another weekend and just get together while Keith & Erin are here. Whatever is best for everybody. I will get with you on the menu.
I believe we could make it on Sunday....just let me know times and what to bring....
Matt?!?! Hmmm...clueless on that guy!
Ok, well, I'm thinking whatever you guys pick will work for us - just let us know what everyone decides and what we need to bring! Sounds like fun!!
Okay, I guess I should shed some light on Matt. Most of you know him, you just don't realize who we are talking about. Matt is... My mind just went blank. I can't think of him mom's name. Oh, well, maybe as I type, I will think of it. Anyways his mom and my mom (and aunt Linda) are cousins. We used to have a reunion at FPL and we would always play volleyball. Well, him and his wife played like pros and I don't know, us being the silly people we are would always kid around and call him volleyball pro. You just had to be there, I guess or maybe even if you were there you would still think we are being weird! We used to see him at church on Wednesday nights when mom and Jenny and Mindy and I went to class and we would always giggle and wonder why he never spoke to us (gee I can't imagine why!) Well, I guess you all know how silly (or immature!) we can be. See, it's not that exciting!
And his mother's name is Myra Jean. I knew it would come to me.
Post a Comment