Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hey everyone! Mother's Day is coming up in a few weeks and I thought it might be fun to get everyone together at Granny's house after church for a cook-out. Chad has been wanting to use his grill for a while now so we figured we could just bring our grill up Sunday morning (the 13th) and just enjoy the outdoors that afternoon. I spoke with Nancy this morning and she thought that sounded great - anyone who would like to come is more than welcome - the more the merrier!! We'll bring the meat and buns and Nancy said she's bring baked beans. Whoever would like to bring the fixin's and maybe some chips and dip that would be awesome. Maybe we can just use the blog to tell everyone who's bringing what as well as who all thinks they will be able to come. Shep's b-day is the following week but we figured we could just bring cake and homemade icecream and have a very small party after the kids are all played out. PLEASE - don't worry about presents, this is solely to sing "Happy B-day" and to give him the green b-day cake he's been asking for daily for about 3 months now! :) Hope everyone can make it!!
Love, Lindsey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan, Lindsey! I'll bring chips and dip--maybe Rotel? And maybe some kind of salad, too.

Anonymous said...

We will be there! Let me know what I can bring.

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, I am bringing baked beans and I will also get lettuce, tomatoes, sweet onion and cheese for the burgers. I will get the paper goods (I think I already have some). Will let you know as I think of things we will need. Looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

I'm still thinking....will talk with you this weekend on what I can bring....my brain is not functioning well this week!! I do think this is a great idea!