Just wanted to update everyone.
This Sunday @ 3:00 at our house. If anybody needs directions, just let me know. Jenny has been to my house before, but I am not sure if she remembers how to get there.
Lindsey/Erin, I have the arm floaties for Harrison, Shepherd, Rauley and Elizabeth Anne, so if that will work with ya'll, don't worry about bringing anything for the pool. Also, I have plenty of pool towels so don't worry about bringing any.
I think Mom wanted to get some pictures of the grandkids before, so whoever wants to come a little early, there is a park a couple of blocks from my house (no playgrounds, just a passive park) we can take pictures of the kids.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Melissa
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looking forward to it! Thanks for hosting. Harrison is definitely excited!
Sounds good Melissa - thanks for planning all this!! We'll need directions but will give you get them from you on Saturday.
Erin/Lindsey, I have two of the floatie seats for EA & Rauly. I wasn't sure if they could use the floaties, but I know that they can use the seat. See you all Sunday.
Post a Comment