Happy 2nd Birthday to Miss Rauly Marie! What a sweet young lady you are! We love you!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Rauly-girl! I love you so much and am so proud of you--you just bring so much joy and delight into our family! I'm so excited about getting to see you grow up--
I love you!
Aunt Jenny
Thank you for my b-day wishes! :) I can't wait for my "My Little Pony" party tonight!!!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fun day!
Happy Birthday, Rauly. Hope you had fun at your party. I had so much fun with you at Thanksgiving! Hope to see you soon!
Happy Birthday, Rauly!!
Post a Comment