Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hello, everyone,
I thought y'all might enjoy this video of our little "rock star." He has just recently become quite the performer. He is singing and dancing to the latest hits of "The Backyardigans" from Nick Jr. Hope y'all get a big laugh! Love, Hannah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah:

What a cute video. That will sure be one to hang on to for future girlfriends. I keep threatening to show Jared's friends some of his videos.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hannah, that was priceless. I must say that he does have some "moves" and he was very intense. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing well. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Love those "booty" moves....thanks for keeping in touch and sharing pictures and videos with us.

Lindsey Eason said...

I know I already commented on the video through email, but might I add that I'm SO jealous that you guys already have a fire burning in your fireplace! Wow - can't wait for it be that cool here!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, our fireplace is actually an electric one, and it doesn't put out much heat at all. It's more of an atmosphere thing--but thanks for noticing. We are going to really miss a woodburning fireplace this winter, but at least we won't have to worry about finding any wood!

Brandon said...

That was one of the drawbacks of the house. I said that it is very demasculating!!!!!