Saturday, November 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
4 comments:
How special that Jenny and Rauly wore the same costume and how special that they look so much alike. Shepherd was doing some real "spidey" moves. Thanks for sharing.
Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time (I actually thought that was Rauly in the first few pictures - WOW!) Thanks for sharing!
Hey Keith! Would love to see some pics of your family....I know you all have been busy. Keep us updated....we love you..Aunt Linda
Linda - thanks so much for posting these pictures! I had no idea you had done that!! I just can't get over how much Rauly favors Jenny and Chad - it's so cute! Thanks again for working on the costume for me - I sure do appreciate your sewing skills!!!
Post a Comment