Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This message is for all the ladies out there....mark your calendars for December 15. Lindsey, Jenny and I are inviting you all for a meeting of the LLC. We are planning a brunch and cookie share from approximately 9-12. We know everyone is really busy and may not have this time available, but if you can come, please do. More details to come, but if you are not familiar with a cookie share, this is what you do: pick your favorite cookie recipe and make a double batch (approximately 10-12 dozen). Plan to have around a dozen cookies to give to each person present. We will all go home with dozens of different cookies to have for the holidays. Be sure and bring some containers to carry your cookies home with you. Our dessert will be SAMPLING all the wonderful cookies we have to share! Let me know if you will be able to come so we can make our preparations....Linda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, Granny and I will be there. Keep me posted on the details.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, count me in!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Me and Madison will be there. Now I have to go find a cookie recipe. Does refrigerated cookie dough count? That may be my best/favorite recipe.

Lindsey Eason said...

Can I just say how bummed out I am that Erin, Teresa and Hannah don't live closer?! I wish ALL the ladies in our family could do this!! As for the cookies...Jenny and I had some really good ones at the Great American Cookie Factory tonight so I am now totally inspired and motivated to find a good recipe! :)

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, thanks for missing us!:) Cookie swaps are fun. I am going to one on Sunday afternoon. Larry's favorite cookies are the "No Bake Chocolate" so that is what I am going to take. I know ya'll will have fun. Maybe we can do a LLC when we are there during Christmas. It there a "girlie" tea room nearby?
Love,
Teresa

Lindsey Eason said...

Teresa - that sounds like a great idea!! When are ya'll coming and maybe we can start searching for a location?

Anonymous said...

We will be there Dec 26 and leave Dec 29.

Lindsey Eason said...

Ok - I'll talk to Linda and Jenny and we'll brainstorm about where we could go. :) Looking forward to seeing ya'll then!