Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
3 comments:
Okay, Mom wanted me to make a slide show of the reunion pictures....but I wasn't actually there, so I'm just guessing on these captions. :-) Someone correct any mistakes I made! Enjoy!
Hey Jenny! Loved the pics - we got to see them earlier this weekend when Dennis and Linda were here on Sunday. It was so good to visit with them! Well, thanks for making the slide show - hope your week is going good!
Jenny, great job! The picture that you did not know who they were was Bobby James, who is Myra Jean's oldest son. Myra Jean is Uncle Gene's oldest daughter and sister to Rhoda and Sandra. Bobby is holding his grandson, Sammy and that is Bobby's son and Sammy's father, Danny in the front. Thanks to Dennis for taking the pictures. He got some good ones.
Post a Comment