Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
5 comments:
wow they just keep getting cuter and cuter! Harrison looks like he has really grown...to me, he is looking more and more like Little Earl. I miss them both so much, give them hugs and kisses from me! Love you guys!
So cute!!! Keith and Erin - Your babies are just darlin' - Harrison is looking so tall and thin and Elizabeth-Anne seems to be looking more and more like Erin (but with brown hair!). They are both so cute!!!
Thanks for the pictures! I agree with Lindsey that Elizabeth is looking more like Erin just with dark features. Harrison is getting tall. Can't wait to see ya'll in a couple of weeks! Have a great week! Love you all!
Thanks for the pictures, Keith--the kids are so cute!
Sure enjoyed the pictures....I see little bits of so many family members in Elizabeth Anne (Erin, Kim, Murry, Mindy especially). She's a real cutie! Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated on the kids! Lots of love to you!
Post a Comment