
I have an idea....
Is anyone interested in participating in a "What We're Reading" blog? It would be completely separate from this one and we could discuss any good/not so good books we're reading, make recommendations, etc.
If anyone's interested, I'll set one up!
Hope everyone's Monday has gone well--
Jenny
3 comments:
Jenny, sounds like a lot of fun. We are all avid readers and I bet even the kids who are reading could participate in it. Sounds great!!
Sounds like a good idea! I for one struggle to read anything all the way through so this might give me the motivation to actually finish a book!
Girl - you know I'm in...I may even be able to convince Chad to participate! ;) I think I've read 10 books today...but they were all baby books. (I did start the book you gave me though - so far so good!)
Post a Comment