Friday, September 22, 2006

Lindsey, Granny thanks you for the pictures you sent. They were so good! I made a copy of the one of Madison and Rauly and am going to give it to her. She was so excited. They look like they have the same expression on their faces. Hope everything is going well and hope to see ya'll soon. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, we also enjoyed the pictures you sent! Elizabeth Anne is siting up all by herself now so we're happy for that.

Mom, I'll call you this weekend sometime to make sure you got there ok. We love you.

Lindsey Eason said...

Hey there - I actually have an extra copy to give to Madison, but I don't have their address. If you could let me know what it is than I'll mail it to her. :) Glad you all enjoyed the pics!

Anonymous said...

Of course, Grandma and Grandpa also enjoyed our pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them with us....looking forward to being together soon....lots of love to you!