Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I talked to Uncle Eddie last night and he had had an MRI and CT scan yesterday. The MRI showed a small tumor in his head. He did not have the results from the CT scan yet. He sounded a little down and said he would not be able to come for Thanksgiving. He goes back to the dr. on Oct. 17 and he said he would call and let us know what the next step would be. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. Mom and I were talking today about giving him the option of coming here if that is even feasible or if he would even consider doing that. We both felt like he needed to be close to family. Keep that in your prayers also. Will keep you posted. Love, Nancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Nancy, do you know if he has a way to get mail?

Anonymous said...

Jenny, if there is I don't know. I only have his email address, bugsy@whidbey.net. The next time I talked to him I will find out. Have a great day!!