Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Siegel Family
I love this weather! It is so nice to sit in an office and see the blue skies and feel the cool breeze blowing through the window. I love this weather!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! I'm so ready for fall.
By the way, who is this? :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope the cool weather is postponed until after next weekend. We're headin to Destin with Mom and Dad. Otherwise, bring it on!

Anonymous said...

I hope we get some here. It has been so hot! Yesterday it almost took my breath away it was so hot.

I am looking forward to opening up my windows and letting the breeze blow through the house, even if we only get a few days like that each year!

Hope everyone is doing well. I miss reading about what everyone has been up to. We must all be pretty busy!

Jenny, does our workbook count as a book we are reading? Ha, ha! Just kidding. Seriously, that is about all I read. That and Madison's book for school. I normally fall asleep during that reading! How pathetic is my life!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it has a cover and pages in it, it's a book. :-) And can I just say I haven't completed a single lesson yet? NOT ONE.

Lindsey Eason said...

This morning Chad and I woke up to bare feet on cool hardwood floors...we instantly knew it must feel good outside! Sure enough, we drank our coffee in the sun-room and enjoyed the 65 degree temperature...

The Siegel Family said...

I believe that is my first wife enjoying this beautiful weather.
Larry

The Siegel Family said...

It is me! Larry's first wife and had better be his last!!!:) Sorry I didn't "preview" my post so didn't realize I hadn't sign my name.
Teresa