The Siegel Family
Good morning! Another beautiful day here in Ark! The rain is suppose to set in tonight. Just wondering is anyone doing a Beth Moore study at this time? I just started one on Tuesday nights, "The Patriarchs". I think it is going to be good. I haven't ever been disappointed with one of her studies. What studies have you done?
Also, "Redeeming Love" is an awesome book!!! Thanks for the recommendation.
Love,
Teresa
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Teresa, Erin is doing one on Wednesday nights (Daniel). She has really enjoyed it so far. I will get her to post her comments about it. Mom and Mindy are flying to Houston this weekend to attend a wedding and plan to visit the church Beth Moore attends. I think they're going to her Sunday school class. Someone has also recommended a book she wrote called "Believing God". That may be our "blog book club" book.
I haven't read "Believing God". That would be a great selection!
T
Mom, Jenny, Melissa and I are doing "A Heart Like His" on David on Wednesday nights as well. This is the third one I have done and I have loved all of her studies...she's really great.
We have also done "Breaking Free" and "Living Beyond Yourself" (on the fruit of the Spirit and so far my favorite) and I did one on the Tabernacle. As Keith said Mindy and I are going to Houston Saturday for Valerie's wedding (Mindy's roommate at Harding) and we are hoping that Beth will be there for her class. We will return on Monday. Please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip. Everyone have a great weekend!
Post a Comment