Wednesday, August 30, 2006

4 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Great job (whoever did the slide show)! Isn't the slide show thing fun?! Chad and I loved the pics - Harrison was so cute playing his guitar with Murray.

Anonymous said...

Keith, these are so cute!! I loved the one of Sister with Rauly where they are both laughing. It makes me miss the kids that much more! Can't wait until we can all get together again. Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Keith, thanks for posting those pictures. I had not seen them. They are so good! I love the one of Harrison in the boat and Elizabeth and Rauly and the "pickin and grinnin". I am looking for a little guitar for him. I am going to have to learn to do the slide show. We enjoyed being with ya'll so much! Have a great rest of the week. We already miss Harrison and Elizabeth (ya'll too) and are planning "summer camp" for next year. Have a great rest of the week. Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Lindsey for the slide show idea! The 2 previous posts (the ones that don't make any sense!) were my first attempts at it - Jenny, is there a way to delete those?? I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and a safe Labor Day weekend!