Monday, August 07, 2006


Okay, Nu nu! This one is for you. I am going thru all of my pictures now and I am trying to find some good ones for you.
We took the kids to the American Idol concert last night in Tampa. They had a blast. It was truly an enjoyable show. The singing was okay, but all of them put on a good show. Especially Taylor! He came out with so much energy. The crowd went nuts! Madison and Jared were tired this morning and I am probably a bad parent for having them out late on a school night! (They started school last Friday!)
When we planned this trip in the spring, we didn't think about school.

Well, our busy season was over July 21st and we are just trying to catch our breaths. Jared started Middle School Friday. When we picked him up from school, we asked how it went and he told us it the best thing ever! Madison started a new school on Friday too! She got lost in the afternoon but she said she really likes the school! It is hard to believe they are already back in school.

Well, just wanted to check in with everyone. I have some more pictures that I will try to get up on the blog soon. It took me forever to find this one and get it on.

Love,
Melissa

P.S. Keith, Tell Harrison we saw "Salad" patrol last night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do! Looks like you had good seats too! Thanks for the photo!

Lindsey Eason said...

How cool - I had no idea you guys were going to an American Idol concert!!! I bet Jared and Madison loved that!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture! I am glad that ya'll enjoyed it. Taylor can really get the crowd going. Have a great day!