Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Siegel Family
CrossWalk is in the process of hiring a teaching minister. A Gordon Dasher has applied. He lived in Gainesville in the early 80's and preached in North Florida church. Does anyone recognize that name? It sounds familiar to me.
Larry

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry, look on the comments for Kim's post about the luau. I posted a comment about Gordon Dasher. Sounds like the same person. I don't think ya'll will be disappointed. We highly recommend him and his family. Keep us informed.

Anonymous said...

I saw your previous post and sent you an email @ larry.siegel@lrsd.org (do you still use this email address?). Anyway, Dad knows him real well so I copied him on the email I sent you. From what I remember, he was at Crossroads for a while and would come over and preach for us when Ed was not there. Dad will be able to provide more info. Hey, Happy Anniversary to you both! As I mentioned in my email, I remember coming to your wedding and Granny crying because Elvis died! It's funny how certain family events trigger certain memories like that!

The Siegel Family said...

Hey Keith, That is my e-mail address, but nothing has come through yet.
Larry

Anonymous said...

I just got a message from our company that any emails sent out were delayed but are now being sent. You should be getting it shortly, if not already.

The Siegel Family said...

It is such a small world. Hannah's family knows the Dashers too!!!

Lindsey Eason said...

Zac Dasher is Gordon Dasher's son (Chad and I went to Harding with him)...I was good friends with him and his wife Jil - great family and I've heard good things about his dad.

Anonymous said...

I remember Gordon. Seems like he was always joking around. I enjoyed him coming to mom and dad's church and preaching. I don't remember much about his family. I think his kids are younger than me. It will be interesting to see if this is the same person. I would be very surprised if it is not. I know that he will remember dad. Be sure to let us know.