Just a quick update. The imaging center called me today and they are going to do Madison's MRI at 5:00 today here in St. Augustine. They said it should take about 45 minutes to an hour if she lays still. They will be injecting something in her for a contrast? Not quite sure what that means and I was on the road when they called me. They are going to let me go back there with her so at least she won't be alone. Thanks for everyone's prayers and be sure to say a prayer for Madison at 5:00 because I am sure she is not going to be a happy camper when she finds about the injection.
Love,
Melissa
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That will be 4:00 LR time. I'll be praying for Madison on my way home.
Keep us posted. I don't think I would be a big girl about an injection and MRI either. :)
Love,
Teresa
Hey Missy - you probably won't read this till her MRI is done, but Shepherd had the injection for one of his MRI's and it is NO big deal...it's actually very cool to look at on screen afterwards! Tell Madison we love her!
Post a Comment