Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sorry for bumping Peanut so quickly but we had to share this picture of sister. She is ready for the beach (or at least a ride in Pepaw's boat)! We are looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks. Chad and Lindsey: Harrison is excited he will have Shepherd to hang out with and we can't wait to meet Rauly in person!

We hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

Keith and Erin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable picture of Elizabeth! She has changed so much. We are so looking forward to seeing ya'll. We will have to go to the beach while ya'll are here. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Ok how flippin adorable is she!!! I can't believe how much she has changed...her smile, her cheeks, her eyes, everything!! What an absolute doll, I can't wait to give her some sugar!!!

Anonymous said...

I would much rather look at that adorable girl than "Peanut". I absolutely cannot wait to get her in my arms and get me some sugar. As Granny would say, I could just grit my teeth out!

Have a good one and we will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's so cute! I love the hat. I can't wait to get her and Rauly together. We can't wait to see y'all!

Anonymous said...

We want from a demon (Peanut) to an angel!!! She is just too cute!!

Lindsey Eason said...

Hey Keith! What a great pic of Elizabeth Anne! She's darlin' and she looks SO happy!!! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks, and trust me - Shep is just as excited as Harrison is...Rauly-Marie and Elizabeth-Anne can drool and crawl all over each other! :)