
Okay, Keith thought I should share this story on the blog, so here goes. This is Peanut. Peanut is Jared's dog. He is an American Bullnese. That is a Pekinese and French Bulldog mix. Yes, we actually paid for this dog. He loves riding in the golf cart and is generally a crazy dog. I am sure that he is a result of too much in-breeding! We never know what this dog is going to do next. Yesterday, I picked him and Penny (our English Bulldog) up from the vet where they had been boarded over the weekend. When they brought both dogs out, one of the assistants came out and told me that Peanut had thrown up over the weekend. What the unusual part of that was, was that he had thrown up 3 whole crabs!!!!!!!!!! The bodies of the crabs were each about the size of a half dollar and were intact. She asked me if we lived close to the beach. I explained that we lived on a canal off of the Intracoastal Waterway. I told her that Peanut likes going down to the floating dock and if it is low tide, he will jump into the canal and chase crabs, but I had no idea that he was having a crab boil down there. She said he never acted sick, she just looked over there and he had thrown up a crab and before she knew it, here come 2 more!! I was so embarrassed. So now you can say that your life is fulfilled now that you have met Peanut. Will keep you informed of any more stories of Peanut!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!
Melissa
3 comments:
Oh, yes, we have many stories of Peanut, who we affectionately refer to as "demon dog". You will have to hear the sound that he can make and then you will know why we call him that. He is not like any other dog I have ever seen. He will also take on anybody and anything even though he is just a little runt. Have a great day!
It's even better (funnier) in print! Good thing Bailey is not coming with us in a couple of weeks. She has become too "set in her ways" to encounter the likes of Peanut. Tell Peanut to go to work so we can have a crab boil when we're there. Just tell him to keep the ones he eats, though! Thanks for sharing!
boy that picture really captures his Furbiness and Wonky-Eyeness!
Post a Comment