Thursday, August 03, 2006


Hi Everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted. I missed the whole 100th posting party :(. We have been very busy this summer and now it is almost over! Earl (little) went to baseball camp for a week in Tallahassee--okay, so it was at Florida State University (had to prepare Dad for that one!). He stayed in the dorm all week and had a great time. The first day he called us about 6 times but as each day progressed the number of calls decreased as well as the conversation--it got to one call a day which lasted about 30 seconds before he was off with all of the friends he made. He and a friend from St. Augustine went together so Sean's mother and I consoled each other all week. It was very (!!) hard on me leaving my baby there. He is back now and I am so glad! He did have a wonderful time and got lots of autographs and pictures. I am posting the one with Mike Martin (head baseball coach @ FSU). Earl told us he might want to go to college there (Dad will love that). One final "Gator" note--while Earl was at FSU, we received notification that Alec had won an art contest sponsored by UF Athletic Assn. and Gainesville Sun--"Why It's Great to be a Florida Gator". His picture will be published in the newspaper and on 2 Gator websites. We are so proud of our little gator and our little seminole. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
Love, Kim

6 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Wow Kim! How exciting about both boys accomplishments - give them both a big high five from us!! I had no idea that Alec was an artist - very impressive that both boys are so young and already finding there area of skill.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both Earl and Alec! But I'm not surprised in the least. Be sure to keep us up to date on the pics of Alec when they are posted. Maybe Earl wasn't completely brainwashed. Football season will be interesting in the years to come around the Moore household! Ha! Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks. Harrison continues to pray for Pepaw's boat at dinnertime. We love you all!

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised at all about Alec. I mean, I've always known he had artistic abilities. Just look at his rendering of Arthur.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, guys! We're proud of you both. :-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed hearing the good news in the Dawson family. Way to go Earl and Aec!

The Siegel Family said...

Wow! Way to go Earl and Alec!
Love,
Teresa