Monday, August 21, 2006

Just wanted to ask everyone to keep Madison in your prayers. She has been having alot of headaches lately and after seeing her regular pediatrician, we were referred to a Pediatric Neurologist in Jacksonville. We saw the neurologist today. He thinks it may be occipital neuralgia. He is not positive though and has ordered an MRI. Hopefully she will be okay with the MRI. If she can't do it here in St. Augustine, then we will have to take her to Wolfson's Children Hospital in Jacksonville where she will be sedated for the MRI. We are hoping that she will be able to do the MRI without having to go to Jax to be sedated. They are supposed to call me to schedule the MRI so as soon as I know, I will let everyone know when we are going. I just wanted to ask everyone to keep her in your prayers!

Thanks!
Melissa

8 comments:

The Siegel Family said...

She is in my prayers. I hope she is able to do the MRI close by.
Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying, Melissa--keep us updated!
Love,
Jenny

Lindsey Eason said...

Missy - Chad and I will be on our knees praying for Madison! We love you guys - let us know the results of the MRI - those aren't easy for adults, much less children!

Anonymous said...

Missy, thanks for sharing this....we will certainly be praying for Madison. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! Just a side note that I forgot to mention. The doctor's office is actually the old Patti's restaurant. Boy that brought back some memories today!

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for all of you. Love, Hannah and Brandon

Anonymous said...

I remember when Earl had his MRI. The technicians at Flagler are very good with children. They showed Earl how it was a big magnet and told him to pretend he was in a space pod. The toughest part was him having to lay completely still. Earl did fine (he was younger than Madison) so I know she will do great! We will be praying for her. They should let you or David go back with her.

Anonymous said...

Just had to say how great it is to be a part of this family and to say to Jenny once again, "Thanks for this wonderful tool to keep us in touch with each other" and to know that each one is petitioning the "Great Physician" on each one's behalf. All I can say is "WOW" and I love all you guys! Have a great day!