Good Morning everyone!! Mindy and I are planning an August Birthday Luau for the weekend that Keith and Erin are down. Everyone is invited!! Originally it was planned for Saturday, August 25th but I was thinking maybe Sunday afternoon would be better since everyone is planning to be in Palatka that day. Let me know what you think!! If you can come Saturday afternoon, we can do that too! We will be celebrating Mom, Dad, little Earl and Earl's birthdays. No presents, just your presence!! GOT GAME?!? There will be pool volleyball and basketball. LIVE BAND (ok, so maybe Alec on guitar and Don Ho on Ipod). Anyway we thought it would be fun!! GRASS SKIRTS AND COCONUT BRAS FOR EVERYONE!! Working on an E-vite that you should receive shortly with all the details!! Have a great day!
Kim
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Chad has to work Saturday but we'll be there Sunday - if Saturday is more convenient we'll understand but we'd love to be there to celebrate with you all! Sounds like fun and can't wait to see you guys!
I'll be sure to pack some Hawaiian shirts! This sounds like a lot of fun! We are really looking forward to seeing everyone.
Let me know what I can do to help.
Melissa
That sounds like so much fun! Let me know what I can bring. I will try to find my grass skirt. Ha Ha! Sunday sounds great and that way everyone can be there.
Larry, if it is the same person we know, Gordon and Jan Dasher used to come over from Trenton (around Gainesville) and preach for us usually on second Sunday when we have dinner on the grounds. Murry has known Gordon about 30 years and had heard that he had moved to West Monroe. If it is the same person, he is a very solid Christian and comes highly recommended from us. Let us know if it is the same person. They are a very nice family. Had a son, I believe his name was Zach, that went to Harding about the time when Mindy was there. He also does a "mean" Elvis imitation. Be sure and keep us informed. Have a great day!
Kim, this sounds great! Can't wait to see everyone....
Post a Comment