Sunday, August 20, 2006

LUAU UPDATE!! We are still planning to have our August Birthday Luau on Sunday, August 27th. Hope everyone can come!! I have not sent out E-vites yet so consider this your official invitation. Here are the details-Time: 12:30 pm (after church, whenever everyone gets here) - no end time (you know how our family are such party animals). BRING YOUR SWIMSUITS --I don't want to hear how you forgot. Volleyball, basketball and no luau would be complete without LIMBO. Bamboo torches, Lava lamps (get it? Lava-Volcanoes_Hawaii), Leis (sp?), Fire Dancers (ok, well maybe just Earl dancing while he lights the torches but if you have never seen Earl dance it is very entertaining!) Granny is making her famous pound cake and of course the traditional macaroni and cheese will make an appearance on the menu!! I have got lots of sunscreen, towels, etc. I hope you all can come--we think it will be lots of fun.
***One last note***Apparently Mom (if that is your real name) is on the "terrorist suspect list". For the safety of our guests, you may be subject to a search and seizure to prevent any contraband items.
SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!
Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Tell me what to bring....

The Siegel Family said...

Take plenty of pictures!!!
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Linda! You can bring a veggie platter if you want. Thanks!