Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Alec!! I hope you have lots and lots of fun! I love you!
Happy Birthday, Alec! Hope you had a great day!
Love, Brandon, Hannah, and Will
Happy b-day Alec!!! We love you!!!
Happy birthday, Alec! Harrison told me this morning that you need to have pirates and Captain Hook on your birthday cake (can you tell he's been watching Peter Pan??). He said, "That would be cool!". Anyway, have a great birthday. We hope to see you soon!
happy birthday Alec. Love Mamaw
Happy Birthday, Alec! I hope you had a good day!
Happy Birthday, Alec! You are growing up into such a fine young man....we are so proud of you! Hope your birthday celebration at Disney has been lots of fun! Love, Aunt Linda and Uncle Dennis
HAPPY B-DAY ALEC!look who is 8 congrats litlle dudu.
love,
MADDIE
Happy birthday, Alec!! Hope you had a good time at Disney World--
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment