Hello to all the LOST fans. Any comments on the last few episodes? I will have to say last night was much better than it has been lately. However, I was really hoping Jack would make it back to the "real world" and tie both worlds together. I feel it's getting back to the "old episodes" and leaving you on the edge of your seat until next week. Thoughts??
Jenny, everytime I see Henry Gale, I think of Flagler College!
Keith
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I thought last night was very good, too. The episodes do seem to be getting back to what they used to be. Ben still gives me the creeps! I can't wait to see what happens next. Did everyone realize last week that Claire is Jack's half-sister?
Hannah
I had heard that rumor until they confirmed it last week. I thought Claire's past was interesting, though.
Ok, sounds like Chad and I have been missing some good episodes! Just so happens we've missed the last 2 weeks - bummer! What's this about Claire being Jack's half-sister...that's crazy!!
I'm so glad the episodes have been getting better lately--I was on the verge of giving it up last fall!
Was it everyone's understanding that "The Man from Tallahassee" was Locke's father? And....if he is, what do you think of this theory? (someone else told me about this, but it made sense when I heard it): Could Locke's father be the real Sawyer, the man who killed Sawyer's parents? I know Sawyer has mentioned Tallahassee before, but I don't remember what the context was. During this week's episode I kept thinking about how many times conmen play a role in the flashbacks, but it wasn't until I heard this theory that it all sort of "clicked".
All I can say is "thank goodness for TIVO". Since the time change (from 9:00 to 10:00), I tend to fall asleep before Lost is over. Thursday mornings, I take the kids to school and then come home to watch it closely. I love the twist of Claire and Jack being half-siblings. I wonder what Locke is going to do with his dad (although, I thought in a previous episode that it was determined that it wasn't his dad--he just conned Locke to get his kidney). There has got to be more to the Nicki/Palo story. They cannot bring them in for one episode just to kill them off. Does anyone think that Ben is really Alex's father? I know she is the French woman's (name escapes me) daughter but her and Ben--not buying it.
Post a Comment